Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A few Questions, certain emergency

Old 08/26/2008, 02:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Guys i have another question its nothing about the original one, but a friend of mine have vista and intend to use agbot scriptmaker, so he had the maps, and he have the program, when he runs it nothing happens, in my computer (windows XP by the way) its working fine.
Should he do something, or run it in admin?
I know this isnt the right place to post but has i had already this post for questions i think is not a problem
Thk you all for your attention...

« Wizard Question | AgBot »

Similar Threads
EMERGENCY
06/22/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 7 Replies
when i start zszc fire server and when it starts the guard comes up adn then it jsut quits and says silkroad client.exe was forced to closed help me pleasee
EMERGENCY HELP!!!!!!!!
01/09/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi I played Dekaron Eu before without using hacks but now my freind teach me how to hack and i learn a lot!!!!!ty for him However, the next day my hack didnt work.......... Im using Cheat Engine and Rexignation luncher to enter the game and it...
EMERGENCY help please
11/03/2009 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
i kinda wanted to play cabal online for long time and i tried to download cabal but when i downloaded and started it--- then its always says please re-install cabal online my antivirus also picked up backdoor trojan !!!! is it any glitch or...
emergency
09/10/2009 - RF Online - 5 Replies
any plz post here the lost guide of dupe for all races i cant find xD aa and need any translate the crash server using bank .. :)