Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Having a small problem botting with agbot!

Discussion on Having a small problem botting with agbot! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Having a small problem botting with agbot!

hi i got the latest version of the agbot ver2.3.14, i ahve asmall problem with it .... how can i stop the char to not take other players gold?...when goes to pick up the gold it goes out of the hunting area...i tried everything in the config....but still it does the same thing...i want him to pick up only the gold that is his.... how can i stop him?
thanx for reply!!
Old 08/07/2008, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
so u did uncheck the pick other player item and the pick other player valuable item?
Old 08/07/2008, 19:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
yea i treid it all but it's the same thing!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot and botting....
02/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i have never used Agbot b4 and i cant inject it with my chr so if any1 would explain how i would be grateful ... Second i wanna know could i get banned even if i have 50 silk in my account i heard jomax rarely ban ppl with silk so wht do u think
Botting problem at Penons with agbot
02/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hey guys, im having a problem at Penons. Actually its the problem with the script. the script works all good until it reaches the point before the bridge of karakoram entrance. What happens is instead of stopping at a certain point it keeps on walking and never stops. so there for it never reaches the botting spot and its getting me mad. i tried everything, making a new script, downloading agbot again, so does any1 know whats wrongs?
[AgBot] Duel Botting
07/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Hello, One more question regarding AgBot. Is it at all possible to run multiple instances of the bot each connected to its own seperate instance of SRO? So I can bot 2 Characters at the same time. I have tried many things in the past few hours to try to get it working, basically trying to get them to connect on seperate ports(I think that is all that is needed). Does anybody know if there is a source code for this bot or just for NUConnector? or a way to connect the newest version of...