Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot Disconnect problem.

Discussion on Ibot Disconnect problem. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot Disconnect problem.

Hello. I done everything correctly with hs, loader etc, but after i connect and bot some minutes i getting dc... Tried to reinstall bot, reinstall ocxs~ files, rerun hackshield and i got always dc. Any solutions?

Thanks in advice.
Old 01/15/2012, 19:03   #2

me to have same problem... bot work perfect.. for 2 minutes.. i got DC. Help us pls
Old 09/11/2012, 00:13   #3

same man :/
Old 09/11/2012, 01:14   #4

Well i used the Bot with 2 full pts i had 16 clients open everything works nice.

i had your probs too 1 times.
Please Make sure your Ibot is connected to the Hackshield Server.
if not , that is your prob.

2. as you can see the ibot is out of date so maybe that makes the problem too but im not sure i dont use it anymore , i dont have any time to bot sry.

i hope i helpt you.
Old 09/12/2012, 04:27   #5

Since all these active mods like to remain hidden, and seems they don't really know....

I will speak.

iBot is not currently being supported as of right now, so in simple terms it will not work with SRO anymore, until the developer decides to update the offsets. He stated that he is taking a break from any future developments with iBot.

Find another bot that is currently supported, best advice you will get from anyone.

Right now iBot is not going to work with SRO. So don't even bother trying it.