Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0x33 account, things i need to know.

Discussion on 0x33 account, things i need to know. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
0x33 account, things i need to know.

Hi, want to buy a 0x33, and i need to know how can i not get scammed -.-

like what precautions should i take, or if theres anyone trustable whos selling them cheap, please pm me <33 thnx ^^
Old 07/03/2008, 11:06   #2

First you need to know that a 0x33 Account consist of a ID & PW, only !
There is no Secret Answer, so if you have the ID & PW you can change the PW to what you want.
You also need to know that most of 0x33 Sellers are not going to hand you the ID & PW first.
In most cases its the Buyer who has got to make the first step by sending Gold / Money ...

If you found a 0x33 Seller that seems to be not a Scammer do this:

1. Let him give you a Screenshot of the Mainforum and the Account Profile.
Mainforum & Account Profile

2. If he is selling for Gold / Money dont give him the whole Gold / Money first.
3. Let him give you the ID for 5% of the Gold / Money he want, (if he is willing to take the 5% you can be sure he is not a Scammer) I set this in parenthesis because there is no guarantee to be sure.
4. After he gave you the ID go to and Try to Login with the ID, no matter if you dont have the PW.
5. If he gave you the correct ID this message should appear:
Quote:
You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.
6. The most dangerous Part of the exchange: You have to give him the remaining 95% of the Gold / Money.
7. If he gave you the PW go to & Login.
8. User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Email & Password and change the PW.
9. Congratulations you have one of the most wanted Forum Accounts.

Well thats everything you can do.
I bought my 0x33 Account the same way for 150M Gold.
Its all about trust, good luck.

Remember:
Make Chargeback if you send him Money via Paypal if he scammed you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2008, 13:57   #3

hope u will find someone who will sell his account..
me still got 3weeks softmod >.<"
Old 07/03/2008, 15:36   #4

Thanx, so.. can i get it under around 15-20 bucks :S
just curious .. or is that too low.. then im better off quitng sro :'(
Old 07/03/2008, 15:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymehta2511 View Post
Thanx, so.. can i get it under around 15-20 bucks :S
just curious .. or is that too low.. then im better off quitng sro :'(
I dont know.
Just ask how much the seller want for the 0x33 Account.