Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSROBot - Botting Where at which mobs?

Discussion on iSROBot - Botting Where at which mobs? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSROBot - Botting Where at which mobs?

I am pretty sure that theres a post at 0x33 about Where to bot at what lvls according to the builds, can anybody confirm this and post it here?

I'm lvl 70 Rogue, but i die often of Giants at Devil Eyes -.-
Old 07/02/2008, 09:37   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
fight without crossbow extreme/dagger desperate skill and u`ll be okay.use vigory pots,buy as many as u can afford.go in a place safe of plvlers,to avoid party mobs.hope i helped..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
botting how to come back to mobs after die and teleporting to town???
08/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
HEY ALL PLZZ I BEGG U ALL PLZZ HELP ME HOW CAN I MAKE MY CHARR WHEN IS HE BOTTING IF HE DIES HOW CAN I MAKE HIM GO BACK TO MOBS AND KILL AGAIN AFTER DIE AND TELEPORTING TO TOWN??? :confused: PLZZ FASTT ANSWER Mad_PuNiShEr
Free Isrobot botting!!!
10/30/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
well guys. enjoy the free botting at the moment... downloads @ iSROBOT latest v1.79b & client 1.129 v1.79b: http://down.botsmall.com/iSRObot/sroboten1.79b.exe MD5: B8A64105082DEB8D37F09ED2E154B8AD
why the ISRObot doesnt C the mobs????
10/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
am using the isrobot 1.78 with HaxCr4x 3.3 and it doesnt C the mobs it self it only attacks the mobs attacks it or the wolf does any one get solution 4 that ?
iSROBot how to make it attack specific mobs ???
03/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hello all i just started using iSRObot (before i used NuBot) the only thing better about nubot is that u can select which mobs it should attack i want to know if there's an option or program that could the same in isrobot because im not very strong i will die if the bot attcks the wrong mobs -maxietheboss