Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AGbot] Question..

Discussion on [AGbot] Question.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [AGbot] Question..

Q: Is there a way i could get the bot to turn on walkscript once it gets to town.. for when im afk?

Old 06/25/2008, 17:23   #2

See in config, loop after teleport option, check it
and it should work fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2008, 16:20   #3

Oh lol tnxs!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AgBot Help/Question
09/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i tried the injection and command for the walkscript, even tried making it ingame with the F8 thing, but my bot won't follow the movement script, it would just keep walking around the fountain or walk back and forth alleys...in Constantinople.
some question about agbot!
07/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi, i want to know how i prevent the char not to pick the item that i don't want it to pick while using agbot.....it picks up the hp recovery pots that i don't want him to pick,so is ther any way to prevent it? thanx for reply!
Some question about agBot
07/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello, there are few questions: 1. In europa you need to whait wail potions will restor, so you can't use normally agBot. What to do? 2. Why agbot do not picking up weapons, and is it possible to pick up materials? 3. Is loop in a future will be upgraded?
AGBot Question
07/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello I wanted to ask After i make script, patch teh client, turn on Nuconnecter, start agbot, and press Start Bot bla bla bla bla bla .... :D When it comes to teh part of Walkscript ... after it opens the storage window my bot stays there and does nothing at all just waits is it normal or i should wait longer xD?
Agbot Question???
03/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, How can i with agBot money and another stuff as Weapons pick up?? :confused::confused::confused: