Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can anyone give me SRO bot auto quest for new character

Discussion on can anyone give me SRO bot auto quest for new character within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can anyone give me SRO bot auto quest for new character

plz plz plz plz HELp
Old 09/20/2011, 21:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
a bit specific maybe ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] GCPH CHARACTER UNLOCK QUEST/JOB QUEST
02/25/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Hi!... Is there any thread here that will give a complete list of requirements of completing a job quest specially the steps of completing the 4th job quest?... hope someone post it... this will help alot to us newbie:):handsdown::p
auto waterplvler and auto quest maker
09/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
heya..1st time..i wanted to say hello to all ppls..and 2nd time i have 2 questions... 1. can someone tell me where i can find a bot or something like this to plvl waters..i made stank and he to hunt and pickup just meteors,gems and dbz, 2. can someone where i can find a bot wich can made quests for uniq items..i wanted it to upgrate fan & tower.. sorry for my english..but it's not my main language...
PLEASE!!! PLEASE GIVE ME AUTO LOG IN
08/12/2008 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
i need auto log in so i can stop pressing enter in 4h !!!!! please ECSRO MAKE MORE SERVERS does ms mean millions??? well if it is the 220ms is very much !!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::mad:
Can some Give me a link for quest for cabal
07/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
can someone help me??? where can i found my quest for cabalph??? can someone gave me a link???i need it now...!!!! thnx:)
Can some1 give me a 50+ character?
05/04/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi all I dont know if this is a appropiate section to post this but couldnt find a better place. Pls don't flame bme casue of this post. Hi I am leader of a guild in Abaddon and my guild is full. lots of o ther ppl want to join but i can't make slots so I thought of making a sub guild but I dont have another 50+ char to make a guild and too lazy to make another char and lvl up. So I need a 50+ character in Abaddon of any class. now if u have a 50+ char that u dont play on and are...