Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

problem running SRO

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem running SRO

i get runtime error R6002 everytime i try to run any SRO or even any other game... i found some other threads but i couldnt solve the problem with the information in them (tried every microsoft **** and windows updates) if some1 knows how to fix that help me PLEASE

« Powerlevel spot at Rocky | iBot script »

Similar Threads
problem running ZSC server
05/07/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
hello i just recently downloaded the 1.689 client and the 1.690 patch , and now when i run the launcher it opens and shows the server and ping but when i click on either fire or water server , the program then goes un responsive and closes , im...
Running SJSRO problem
05/31/2009 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 10 Replies
Hello, I just installed SJSRO today and i was looking at the blog and it says the server is Online. Well I started the client and it appears that the server is undergoing inspections or updates etc etc .. .. . ' I don't know what to do now, so...
A little problem with running server
01/31/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Umm i need some help with running server. i created the dbs and everything else went fine. But i have problem running the DK server. Cast,login,session,messenger ran fine but when I ran the dekaron server I got this error (Database does not...
Running from me, problem.
10/22/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I've edited the cellrange of mobs so they wouldn't run from me, and it worked! They would stay on top of me and wouldn't even move. Then, i edited the mob speed, 10 for mob walking, 11 for mob running. Now my problem is, they keep running around me...