Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change ingame weather to snow

Discussion on change ingame weather to snow within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change ingame weather to snow

well, there were times you had tools to do this, i think hardmod and/or testosterone could change the weather. but now all of these tools disappeared and i dont think there's a way to change the weather...
i just like to grind in snow, that's all. it's the only way i can grind for longer than 10minutes without getting too bored xD

so if there are easy ways to do this (no coding talk if you can, i'm not a programmer) please let me know
Old 09/02/2011, 16:23   #2

no
Old 09/02/2011, 23:04   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Enable the GM console and type /snow, but still it wont last for too long.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2011, 11:57   #4

ah, yea i forgot about your pk edits, will try that, thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to change bonus ingame???
05/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys is there a code to put the bonus that i want on my items via a code in game so i don't have to reboot and close the server all the time pls asnwer fast Thanks
[WarRock Japan] MP7 Snow Camo + FAMAS Snow Camo
12/31/2010 - WarRock - 29 Replies
Aufgemerkt Kameraden! Die Tage erschien ein neue Waffe in Warrock Japan! Es ist eine Mp7a1! Mit Winter-Camouflage und Schalldämpfer ???!!!??? Na ja sieht geil aus ^^. Hab sie bis jetzt noch nich Ingame gesehn, deshalb mus dieser Screen von der HP reichen ;) http://warrock.jp/UPFILES/image/mp7a1sc_ss.JPG Schaden 41% Kadenz 90% Genauigkeit 34% Ruckstoß 81%
How to change FlyFF InGame Music(BGM)
04/10/2009 - Flyff - 3 Replies
Hey Leute, da ich bei Elite Pvpers kein TuT gefunden habe wie man FlyFF Musik InGame ändert habe ich mir gedacht ich erkläre heute mal (ausführlich) wie man die FlyFF InGame Musik verändert. Schritt 1. Zuerst öffnet ihr euren FlyFF Ordner von dem ihr euer FlyFF startet. Danach öffnet ihr den Order "Music". http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/424/musikndern1. jpg Schritt 2. Jetzt kopiert ihr euch das Lied, mit dem ihr die FlyFF Musik ersetzen wollt, ich verändere mal die "Flaris Musik",...
[Request]Weather Pakcet (rain/snow..)
09/01/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can some one post here the weather packet?:)
How to change lvl ingame with uce
02/21/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Well curently i have send myself some kalcash items on my acount wich is not yet lvl 31. So i would like to know how could i change the lvl on that acount to lvl 31 with UCE so i could send them to other acount. Anyone knows? I would really need it so i would be thankful if anyone could tell me here or in pm.