Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PvP against warlock guid [request]

Old 09/08/2011, 11:22   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
well on my server ppl didnt use that bug cause its lame , same as the exchange bug unless both sides use it
On Eos they even spam that **** when I pvp with my s/s nuker lolz.

« Latest iSro media.pk2 | Powerlevel spot at Rocky »

Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Full guid to making a Shaiya Private server
01/06/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 21 Replies
I would like a Developer who honestly wants to help the community to learn to make a shaiya private server to please make a COMPLETE guide to making a server not just the mainstream points. I have been for the past 6 months total been trying to make...
[Request] GUID in VB.net ohne .DLL
03/30/2011 - .NET Languages - 2 Replies
Hey E*PvP Com. Es gibt ja bereits einige Beispiele, wie man die GUID-Funktion von E*PvP ohne die .DLL benutzen kann. Jedoch nur in Delphi, c++ & AutoIT Hat nicht jemand von euch Lust, eine in VB.net zu machen und hier zu posten, oder einen...
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! ...
Any Questions? Request a guid here, ill try to help you out.
09/24/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
You are reading the Guide Request Thread. I will not Write guides on a specific Conquer Source! If it has something to do with Conquer, Ill try to make it easy to use/convert. I prefer GENERAL CODING not Conquer BS, but ill work on those too. ...
[Request] C++ Coder w/ Guid knowledge
02/09/2010 - C/C++ - 0 Replies
Hey! Okay am coding with some friends some hacks for CA and Warrock. Problem is we dont want it to be leeched and being patched too fast. So we got a Guid System on our forum. What we need is a What we need to implement into the hack to restrict...