Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which class to choose and why? I'm Warrior. "Warrior + ???????"

Discussion on Which class to choose and why? I'm Warrior. "Warrior + ???????" within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which class to choose and why? I'm Warrior. "Warrior + ???????"

Old 05/30/2008, 12:09   #2

Cleric if you want to have even more defense then you already have, You can tank mobs way higher then your own lvl.

Warlock if you want to weaken your enemy before even hitting it. Stun/Sleep + Curses + 1 Crit is enough :P
Old 05/30/2008, 13:53   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
warlock/warrior is the best euro build in my opinion.just that u have to be fast in order to use the warlock skills,but thats not a problem(im speaking from my own expierence,i have a pretty high warlock/warrior char)
Old 05/30/2008, 16:18   #4

use bard thrn you can run rlly rlly fast, and then u lvl much faster compared to other builds =)
Old 06/01/2008, 22:43   #5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quetion about the "returned warrior event"
08/26/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Yo folks, can anybody tell me what circumstances have to be fullfilled to obtain the intelligent Kark + Infinity ?! So far i heard about: 1. no log in from: 1th july - 1th august ? What about the char lvl, can also lvl 1 twink be rewarded ?!
[ Trading ] Lv 100 warrior-cleric F.F " EOS "+360 Mill Gold Left
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hello Epvp I'm Trading very Nice Pure str Char lv 100 F.F warrior-Cleric on server for Pure int or str Char lv 100 ++ ( no less ) prefer The warrior is Full Farmed 100 and Cleric lv 99 weapon: +6 2hand Nice blue and +3+5 set and accessory got Pet " Expired " and Devil Spirite " Expired" screens : ImageShack Album - 3 images
Best warrior wepon to use wilst "Auto Hunting"?
01/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
hey, im new to the warrior on this game and have decided to create one on server water, i have been using CID and superman to "auto hunt" howether i have noticed whilst using Auto Hunt wand's Snow hardly activates and when it dose it only hits one monster. Therfore my question is what is the best (2h)wepon/wepon-shiled combo for leverling,superman and CID at once. Thanks in advance.
[Biete] Hunter,Warrior und Paladin + 6"Monate Bezahlung" [Suche] Druide oder Schamy.
02/09/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich würde gerne Meine 3 Chars Tauschen Der eine ist ein 39 pvp Paladin,Der 49 Zweite ist ein level 40 Jäger und der 3 Ein level 47 Krieger.Ich suche einen Druiden oder Schamy level 65+.Der Account ist noch 6 Monate bezahlt.Und ich würde noch was drauf Zahlen. Meine Icq Nummer: 491-683-748