Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot noobie question...

Discussion on Agbot noobie question... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot noobie question...

I clicked on the agbot.exe after the proxy thing, but nothing happened....Whats the problem? Thanks in advance!
Old 05/10/2008, 14:28   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
the agbot didnt open?
Old 05/10/2008, 15:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Dread View Post
the agbot didnt open?
Yep.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Concerning Noobie Gift
03/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
So I have added the starter noobie gift and I'm not satisfied with it. I have searched and yet have found nothing on how to delete the noobie gift. Maybe I over looked it if there is a post on this topic already. If so, Send me the link. If you have any information regarding this it would be helpful. Thank you Also I have looked for a way to edit the amount of eps you obtain by killing mobs (auto ep) If I have over looked this I am sorry for this as well. I'm a pretty busy person so I...
[Help] Lotf noobie question :D
02/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
First of all please don`t flame me , im new at this . So , i added a new npc in the database Id 5556 , spawned him but when i go to the database i can`t see him at the NPC table . (i want to remove it) So , what must i do ?
Noobie question
04/27/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hi all :-) wtf is with 2moons all of a sudden? I haven't played in like 3 months and now all i get when i log in and i try to choose char is "the client version does not match"! I've heard that something is going on but how can i play again? I live in germany,does that have to do with anything?