Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot produces Disconnection.

Discussion on Agbot produces Disconnection. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot produces Disconnection.

Hi everybody,

Versions tried (chronological):

Other things:
Tried on an older installation of ****** /> Tried on a different computer
Tried with different settings

The complaint is easy, as soon as I press Start bot, the game disconnects me.
I have the nodc client like most people these days. Got it from this forum.
Is there anything else I could try, other than already mentioned above?

kthnxbye

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disconnection in some maps.
06/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, Not along time ago created my server, did some changes you know. I didin' t thing that there will be any bugs or anything. When every thing was done i decided to go into Demon Tower (4 Fun :D ). I got into there and boom disconnection. I loged in at Choosing the player and i started with my GM account. It frozed and didin't do any thing , after a while 4-5 mins disconnected. I loged in again and pressed start, every thing was ok. And i went again to the DT and got same...
[HELP]Disconnection
03/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I got dced when i make my char lvl 255 and also i cant buy anything from the shopping mall,all items are bugged..plz tell me how to solve these problems
Patch Disconnection
12/15/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Patch Disconnection Dec. 15, 2009 Seems Gc Has a Glitch
Disconnection
07/27/2009 - Archlord - 11 Replies
I'm asking me if there is a way to diconnect a player without to be GM. Somethink strange happened to me many time. I ks Someone (i know, it's bad... ::) ). And few second after i'm disconnected from the server. The reason is not my internet connection because on the same pc and on another pc (laptop connected in the same router in the same way : cable), i have Other Archlord sessions on the same server and they are not disconnected. Does it come from a GM or does it exist a tips to...
Disconnection!
08/17/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Guys, im sry to be asking this, but i searched all the disconnetion topics but non of them could answer me. Like when i vac if i grab too many mobs like 30+ i get DC like i stop n when i go hit the mobs i cant i execute the skill but dont hit them... PC is top line...