Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Recovery Division...

Discussion on About Recovery Division... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Recovery Division...

Can u tell me exactly what is it : Weapon Magical Attack power 105% reflect?

Thanks in advance!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2008, 18:37   #2

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
lol

i wanna know too

nice question

lol waiting for answers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2008, 11:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
So? Anybody?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recovery Division
05/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello. In my party there are 4 players who xp at the Kara : two Wiz Bard (66 &65) and two Clerics (a wiz cleric 69 and a bard Cleric 64). The first one buff Recovery Division and all the players near benefit from it. Regrettably the players lose the buff when they are near the second Cleric. At the moment a single Cleric buff Recovery Division but if he is disconnected no player will have this buff. i have 4 players in party and i need a short range if i want to play with autoxp party. ...
L2 Division IG Walker Help
03/10/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi Peeps I've just started to play on L2 Division (Lineage II Division - Hellbound) and would really love if someone could help me get an IG Walker to work, im not too familar with it, so any help would be cool, thanks in advance. Lotuzea
Hi Ecsro Division help
12/10/2008 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
i have an qeustion uhhm i see Ecsro Ecsro fembria and Ecsro vip but can i add there mysro to ? if that is so can someone send me it plz or tell me how to do it
Agbot recovery division
10/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok agbot will use recovery division if its the only buff there, but if not then and i have buffs such as bless spell and holy word in there too it will only cast bless spell and holy word or only bless spell because it is the first buff. Is there any way it would cast all 3 buffs? if not it is ok. Thanks anyway azza
Recovery Division possible with AgBot ?
07/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Recovery Division does exactly work like a normal chinese Buff like snow hield or something. Just right-click on it and it will appear. But it doesnt work when i select it as a buff in the skill configuration ... Anyone has an idea to fix it? i dont even have to switch weapons, just enable this buff. Hope there will be some help ;) Good evening!