Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

softmod always dc when talking to npc

Discussion on softmod always dc when talking to npc within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
softmod always dc when talking to npc

always when i go to town because i need potions or sth i get dc when im talk to npc what can i do?
Old 04/25/2008, 17:57   #2

Why you post it here, and not on their forums liao.
Old 04/25/2008, 19:19   #3

because im not 0x33 member -.-
Old 04/26/2008, 17:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Have you got a multi-client? Sometimes they can cause this if not set propley. People have had this problem with the GreyFox clients.

Testosterone
this has setting allowing it to be compatible when you start it up, you check ISRO bot compatible.

Please give some more info one what multi client you have etc.

But please try above first.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTF is this xSRO that ppl talking about?
02/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
all over fembria ppl using global and taling about xSRO with X35 rate and euro and giving this site: #removed i think this is bullsh*t and a big scam, what r u think? :rtfm:
Talking about Automaton
07/21/2008 - Flyff - 5 Replies
I have been searching the internet for FlyFF bots but I didn't really find much. My friend plays this game so I wanna fool him a bit ;)... However. I finally got my Automaton 16/6/2008 installed and opened. Also installe wtfux script. However. As an old Lineage 2 botter, this automaton program doesn't feel powerful and good at all. I couldn't make the program to pick up drops after kill. Also playing with it looks really "botty" and people can say "oh that's a bot again" easily. So what...
Softmod and talking to NPC's
01/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i've had this problem since ever i used softmod. leaked or bought versions. the problem is, after my char returns to town, he walks to the npc and talks to him. but when the menue with 1. Use Storage, 2. Use Honor Points etc appears, its doing nothing.. not putting items in storage, nothing. same happens when he goes to the blacksmith and liquid merchant. can anyone help me fix this? i'd appreciate the help. edit: fixed, changed resolution from 1280x768 to 1024x768... gonna report...
Talking Doll
02/06/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
so i just ran my mrargus . and am really new to this whole using 3rd party software with my game . anyways . on my NPC list it showed : 020a 100 % Talking Doll what the heck is that ??