Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hacked ???

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hacked ???

Hello,

I just read first post and that's exactly i am looking for.
My case is simple ... i bought account about 1 year ago, now where new update coming that lad i bought from want to back to game and he stole my account. Before i realized he change password and email on account. I know ID and secret answer. Please don't tell me that account is lost for me. I am looking for help. Many Thanks

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by durmicha View Post
Hello,

I just read first post and that's exactly i am looking for.
My case is simple ... i bought account about 1 year ago, now where new update coming that lad i bought from want to back to game and he stole my account. Before i realized he change password and email on account. I know ID and secret answer. Please don't tell me that account is lost for me. I am looking for help. Many Thanks
yep its lost once the system changed many people got hacked like my friend 106 cleric semi nova and 107s/s nuker full nova 5+ so yea gl on new acc go to rsro more fun and u can make your own 8/8 pt no turks and no traffic its awsom u can find english guild easy

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Still chance?

I heard there are some kind of software where you can find email address. As far i know ID and secret answer i can dig out email via some software and then change password and job done. Anyone willing to help? I am looking to retrieve my account back. Many thanks and awaiting contact.

Skype - thorn_1
Old   #4

just give it up. You should have email verified it when you had a chance. It's gone forever, I doubt there is any software that could do that.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

If there is i never herd of it..
Old   #6

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
Yeah, there's no program what*so*ever, that get's you the email, If there was, everyone would be doing it, back b4 the thing came up, where you needed id sa and email
Everyone would be hacking their character's back instantly, so there's not one obv
Old   #7

So basically how they did it, no one have access to my computer and no one know my email and password to that account. But they hacked it. I know there are right people to do the job?..... I want my account back so please contact me ..... payment considered !!!!
Old   #8

why is everyone using "hacked" so freely ...my dear friend you haven't been hacked ....the database for isro itself is safe if it would been hacked the game would have been down instantly ...now let us move to your problem ...you have been scammed ....the original owner only needed the id and s.a. that is all nothing more nothing less and he could have changed you password then verified it to prevent you from getting it back.
Now for he email part .....you cannot hack it no one has ever succeed in brute forcing or hacking any of the top email providers ( none that are not working for them) the only thing that can be done is social engineering ....look it up ...also anyone stating that they can hack an email address is total bullshit and wants your money .
take care be safe.
Old   #9

Thank you so much for that replay ... but if original user needed just id and s.a. and could change everything why i cant do that? Just for reminder i still know ID and s.a. Also forget about hacking email ... is there any way to find email which account is registered now?
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by durmicha View Post
Thank you so much for that replay ... but if original user needed just id and s.a. and could change everything why i cant do that? Just for reminder i still know ID and s.a. Also forget about hacking email ... is there any way to find email which account is registered now?
sadly it is possible only if someone close to him tells you or he tells you himself ... now you can not do the same since he verified it to his own email ...what that means is now the s.a is no longer needed and in order to change the password an e-mail will always be sent to that address and following the link inside it the password can be changed ( the s.a is obsolete due to the fact that when you go to forgot password on silkroad site yo ujust enter the id and email > email gets sent > change password without secret answer.)

now as a recap sadly you can not do the same because and account can be only verified once ...i am very sorry for this mate

cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

he is right but its totally bullshit... I lost 2 Accounts too 1 of them was bought by a friend and given to me and the other one was traded for a SUN item ... Now i lost both due to this verifing ****... But those are gone forever and thats a fact so if you pay for your char to be hacked back or whatever go to Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay and buy another... they are wort nothing anymore so yea..