Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot-Error char confics load

Discussion on Ibot-Error char confics load within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot-Error char confics load

hi ever if i log on with my cahr the ibot say me Error cannot load char. confics and i must set all new and that boring.
with my other chars there arnt this problem but what should i do??
plsss help!
thanks for help
(was auch immer)
Old 07/12/2011, 03:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Im guessing that you hit save after you set all your stuff? If you do and it still does not work try to re install and see if that fix's it.
(You would have to than reset the skills all of your other chrs so be aware of that if you re install)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character Load Error
07/03/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 16 Replies
Hey guys. A few of my players are getting a character load error when they log in game. Some people can log in fine but some get this error. Ive checked everything and i honestly dont know what else to do. Any1 got any suggestions?
ibot Error canot loade char. conifcs (immer und immer wieder)
07/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi guys, when i start to log in with one char with ibot the ibot say me that he cant loade charakter confics. and thats anooying:rtfm:. somebody can help because at all my other chars the ibot can load char. confics. könnt auch dütsch schreiben nur das nervt wenn cih immer die confics neu machen mussss. thanks for help if u help :p mfg das ding
character load error !!!
07/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
i have this error when i log in server why??? :(
Data load error
01/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i create my private server i log me admin and when i wait to log i get that http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8954/capturesh aiyaprivateser.png can you help me please ? i take the ep4 shaiya .rar i remplace the ip to my 127.0.0.1 and all 0 when i try to log i get that i have a ep4 database
Load Local Error
05/17/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi Leute ich hab seit kurzen ein Problem hab auch schon Sufu benutz aber nichts passendes gefunden Ich wollte wieder einen Pserver spielen so installiere Metin 2007 Client Füge Sura exe mc exe mc txt (mit hamachi ip) und mc.dll in meine Metin2 ordner ein bis lang hat alles super geklappt nur auf einmal erscheint bei mir das fenster LOG Load Local Error (local/hongkong/local_game.txt) was muss ich da machen und bevor ihr mich fragt Ich hab den Client niee Gepatcht ;)