Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

due to server traffic problem

Discussion on due to server traffic problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
due to server traffic problem

hey guys , i am new an i ned help to login easily to silkroad even if it was crowded, or due to server traffic would you HELP?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reaper with Skulls.jpg (33.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 04/13/2008, 16:46   #2

buy premium...
Old 04/13/2008, 17:16   #3

LoL you MUST buy prem to get in because of the mass amount of goldbots. But I don't recommend you spend any money. I spent $80 before I saw the light. <_<
Old 04/13/2008, 21:18   #4

elite*gold: 10
if u wanna play on iSRO its simple, just buy a prem, if u cant buy it and u wanna play on it very much, its simple, try to login..
i spent 4 hourds trying to log in on Eldorado and then i quit of trying..even with no dc and checking by rev6, it is impossible to log in..
i really recommend u guys to play another game till ocean's new server or db7 get released...
Old 04/14/2008, 22:21   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Yea like everyone above said there isn't really a way to get but that unless you buy a premium and your best bet of having a chance of maybe getting in is trying to use a NO DC client but that might not even work sometimes
Old 04/15/2008, 18:38   #6

All said.
#closed
Closed Thread