Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eu chars

Discussion on eu chars within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question eu chars

hi, all i want to start at the new server with a new eu char , what is the best eu char for pvp and powerlvling.
thx for answers
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2008, 16:21   #2

for pvp i think its rogue beacause warrior die with a nuke and wizzards with a physhica hit from players at the same lvl, rogue with crossbow is very good, a lot of damage and good defense against both phisical and magical atacks ( i have a lvl 53 and i have no problems in pvp)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2008, 16:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulha123 View Post
for pvp i think its rogue beacause warrior die with a nuke and wizzards with a physhica hit from players at the same lvl, rogue with crossbow is very good, a lot of damage and good defense against both phisical and magical atacks ( i have a lvl 53 and i have no problems in pvp)

yeah this is probably the best euro pvp build..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2008, 11:42   #4

and what is the best char from china?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Chars SWSRO 1 for Chars iSro Xian Server
09/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all! Name: XanizPT Lv:78 S/S gap 8 Server: SWSRO 1 Guild: No have Set: Lv76 +5 S/S, set full npc Itens: Some money
WTT Deribelle/Evengarda Chars for Archon Chars
07/20/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Yo, i wanna trade my Swash 7x on deribelle and 7x Mage On evengarda. Swash have, karkaen, blode, spiral ring, Logo, Biglos poison boots >A LOT< of WC ! Mage have almost full poison, gloves missing I wanna trade this account for Archon chars, i prefer Knight/Swash 71+ with realm and unis.
[WTT] 3 High lvl Aion chars for Allods Online items/chars
03/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I have a female lvl 45 ranger with xeno's bow +1, all blue armor with a green belt and gold shoulders. I have a lvl 50 male ranger with xeno's bow, a blue dagger offhand and a mix of blue and gold armor I have a lvl 50 male chanter with xeno's staff and a mix of blue and green armor. All Zekiel (US) all Elyos. No botting, good rep. We're a group of hardcore NA players that started playing Aion in CE OBT. We quit due to the way NcSoft was taking the game and moved on. both 50 chars...
Selling/Trading chars Chars! Cheap price + gifts!
09/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! Before i selling i have few things to say: Trade with middleman only - Roby, kriss.... I won`t give you login first. Im not a noob. Selling or Trading only. If u offer better char of mine - you will get gift - STEAM or ECSRO VIP ACCOUNT!
S/T> Chars + Items /// T> 4 x 80 t8,5 geared wow chars for full 2soc chars
09/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Chars: 130/130/131 Warrior/Warrior/Water Items: Super +9 2 soc Spear Super +3 2xSDG coat Super +6 2xSDG bow Super +4 tower/fan Bunch of random bullshit items.