Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multi Client [Question]

Discussion on Multi Client [Question] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multi Client [Question]

Is there a working multi client that works with a Tbot ??

If there is, could someone post a link here pls.

Thx
Old 03/11/2008, 06:45   #2

Wink is C19H28O2.v6.5

1.open tBot and log in whit BotCharacter
2.open new game whit loder(C19H28O2.v6.5), and log in whit second character

sry for my english
Old 03/11/2008, 10:11   #3

i tryed that once, but the bot tryed to controll both chars... then there comes an error + dc
Old 03/11/2008, 10:21   #4

I guess you will have to wait for new loader due to patch update - it takes time but they will have one soon. These guys do some nice stuff the last ver was C19H28O2.v6.6 too ^^ but this inst working for me atm.
Old 03/11/2008, 11:29   #5

But did it work with Tbot ?? So that i can stall with one char and bot with another .. ??
Old 03/11/2008, 14:41   #6

Maybe you have to make 2 Folders for Multiclient with TBot.
New Loader is out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer multi-client question.
06/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I've looked everywhere online and surfed this forum much as possible. My question is for conquer multi-clients. I use multi client just so that I can log in that 3rd window for my fiance's toon. I know it's under cheating at the Co.91 website but how strict do they go about acting on these. Has anyone ever had an account or IP Banned randomly for multi-client? Or caught in any way? I want to know if it's something that probably never will get noticed, or if they give a warning. Our archers...
How to make a Multi-Client Question
07/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I know how to make one, but the way I found out how to do it (Changing the Enl"i"sh I to a u) takes away the time and server on the top of my CO screen... So I can no longer post screenies on our conquer forums because they're edited compared to the normal ones... The multis I download still have the server name and time at the top... What am I doing wrong? :eek:
Multi-Client Question
04/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
ok, so im running multi-client on Cabal (NA). one is to set up shop on a noob char, and the other to lvl my main. Both on different accounts. My question is, if i run a third client and make a noob char to lvl, am i able to create that noob char in the account that im logged into now? (the account with my main in it) so that way i can lvl both of them at once, on the same account.I havent tried it yet, and don't want to unless i know its safe. any opinions.
multi client question
04/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Does multiclient not work for windows vista users?
Question regarding Multi Client
04/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hi, i have found few multi clients on this forum but i can't find any working on windows 2000 which my gf is using...:/ she have a legit OS so she dont want to change to a illegal like mine. So, if any1 seen a working on windows 2000 multi client hack, or exploit or something then let me now I'm ready to give karma to any1 who helps me to find a working multi client for windows 2000.