Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Problem with Isro Bot 1.87b

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Isro Bot 1.87b

Okay so... i am currently botitng in the caves to powerlevel my noobs..

My char goes to hotan.. buys the pots and does its thing.. teleports to donwang... gets on a horse... and goes towards DW WEST to go to cave.. and then suddenly moves back.. and continuously starts looping in donwang.. first to storage then to blacksmith then to stable... and then again moves towards Donwang West door.. and stops .. goes back and starts loop again......

I know i have all options correct

Donwang Floor 1 Checked... ride with horse checked... loop all bot activity ... checked

so any ideas on how to fix this?

THanks

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think that the bot thinks he dosent have all the potts buyed or the wepon repaired somwthink like that

Similar Threads
Isro (Problem)
Hello, I have a problem with Isro (International Silkroad). When i choose my Charakter... I Stay with the Charakter at Downhang. After 5-10...
3 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
ISRO LAG PROBLEM !!!
Hi.I have a probleme.Yesterday I began to have very much lag on isro server redsea.I reinstall sro but same problem.Now is a other problem.I can't...
33 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
Another Isro bot problem
When my bot runs outta pots or reapairing weps, it tele's to the town but it stops once it clicks on the wep guy. Does anyone know the problem? I...
0 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
iSRO Bot problem
Ever since that update with the Angel wings. I can't seem to load my game threw i SRO Bot now. I click the finger, its shows on the system tray but...
3 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
isro bot 1.54 problem
hi guys my bot wont repair and buy pots... what should i do? till morning it worked but now i dunno whats the problem... i tried to reinstal de bot...
5 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts