Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wiz/Bard to Wiz/Cleric

Discussion on Wiz/Bard to Wiz/Cleric within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wiz/Bard to Wiz/Cleric

Hi,

My Friend has a lvl 55 wiz/bard. Without really good robe. He can't really bot anywhere and dies on mujigi's. So he decided to switch bard to cleric. But it's pretty expensive to dlvl and takes alot of curst hearts!

So will he survive easier with cleric over bard?
Old 05/14/2011, 19:56   #2

if you make Claric there will no so much differences to make EURO chara u must have NICE Set
i have Wiz/claric but my set is FB +7 its very stronge u must have B set for hunting
Old 05/15/2011, 10:56   #3

wiz/cleric survives much better than wiz/bard yep , but since you're lvl55 then the best place to lvl is penon warriors , they wont hit you since you have noise+they dont have champions/giants

after lvl64 you should change to cleric since bard becomes pretty useless
Old 05/15/2011, 19:44   #4

Wiz/Bard is very good build for solo and pt imo. Dying so much is caused by bad set indeed.