Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Serves

Discussion on Private Serves within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Serves

Hello I know there is a lot of topics about private servers but most of them arent quite clear to me -.-.

So i wanted to ask is it possible to have/make/create a private SRO fully working server ? :]
Old 02/29/2008, 12:05   #2

no
Old 03/01/2008, 09:19   #3

teoretically you can ... (like gaymax did ) but practically no ... i need theyre database ... OR u could use clearscreens proj to help yourself making a server ... but that will take alot of time and u must be a "master" in coding ...so i would say forget about making a server ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ Aid ]Error in serves !
04/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
when I go league serve of this erro http://lh6.ggpht.com/_tMirojEybcg/S8HI55mBVPI/AAAA AAAAAMM/DoYKSSHUIlA/s400/Erro2.JPG aguem me aid for favor necessary much aid :(
the world best powerleveling serves
03/26/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
100% Safe and Legit WOW Powerleveling Hello everyone,this is WOWpowerlevleing,first of all,I'd like to introduce to you about our company,WOWpowerleveling is a legit and formal company,we have fixed working places and more than 60 levelers who are very familar with the maps and the quests for 1-80 at the moment,we can provide WOW purehandleveling for more than 60 orders at the same time and no robot at all, and also our price is also competitive in the field of purehandleveling. ...
I need aimbot for patch 5135 private serves
10/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
I need aimbot for patch 5135 private serves plz plz plzzzzzzzzzz any one give it to me:(:confused::mad::o
Working Cheat engine on CCR serves atm?
09/02/2009 - RF Online - 6 Replies
Hello guys. i looking for WORKING , NOT DETECTED by fireguards !!!! Cheat engine. any link or something usefull?? thx