Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cant play sro anymore :(

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
that with the start Button i have often too. Sometimes i must close and Open sro over 10 times.
Did you try the Loader? U havent to use Bot for it. But it doesnt needs a Start Button.
And that PC issnt so much ****. The Video card is newer than 6 years i would say^^
For normal SRO really enough, for Multiclient i think the CPU is too low.

Old   #17

Yeah . Sro start button doesnt appear if your internet connection is slow for that moment or there are too many people logging in the same time as you do. Only you can do to make your Start button to appear is : Restart your computer ( Always works for me) . Or reopen sro till start button appears.

Old   #18

Jeesus Chris!!!! The dude need help with his SILKROAD not his english ... Omg u guys are so vindicives :|

Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLescu View Post
Jeesus Chris!!!! The dude need help with his SILKROAD not his english ... Omg u guys are so vindicives :|

And your're only Spamming here!
And i dont get the use behind this comment ^^

@snoopy
i remember it helped to get start button if you logg out from your User Account and loggin again. So you dont have to restart the PC. But its long ago that i needed such methods to get Startbutton. Its really easier to use a Loader

Old   #20

Sorry , for not writing but i make my pc new...lols and all what you told me do it dont work...i can do 24/7 restart sro for getting an start button it wont work..with loader it dont work too...i dont know where the problems is..i cant open facking sro site and the game...ill try all...but it wont work :< i dont know why...its just a **** ...i think the problem is with my router or my internet...caus' its only wont work on my pc...from my mother her laptop it works...from her pc it works...from my laptop dont work >.< ...from my pc dont work arrw... maybe sro blocked my ip ? crazy idea...but thats the only think that i cant proof :S
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy456 View Post
Sorry , for not writing but i make my pc new...lols and all what you told me do it dont work...i can do 24/7 restart sro for getting an start button it wont work..with loader it dont work too...i dont know where the problems is..i cant open facking sro site and the game...ill try all...but it wont work :< i dont know why...its just a **** ...i think the problem is with my router or my internet...caus' its only wont work on my pc...from my mother her laptop it works...from her pc it works...from my laptop dont work >.< ...from my pc dont work arrw... maybe sro blocked my ip ? crazy idea...but thats the only think that i cant proof :S
contact your ISP and explain them your problem, the routing towards joymax servers might have been blocked by your ISP.
its the only logical explanation i can come up with.
Old   #22

its posible ur IP was blocked,,
check it out,,

or maybe ur loopback still on,,

sshhhhh,,, iam sory to hear that dude,,
1 day not playing silkroad thats mean 1 year for me,,

cheers

RESPECT