Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server (WORKS)

Discussion on Private Server (WORKS) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server (WORKS)

The Private server made by clearscreen works me and a friend changed server name exp x10 and etc etc etc but we need to know know when we will us both the server crash and we need to know how we spawn automaticly mobs/uniques and how we can attack them with damage

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where can i get a runescape private server source that actually works?!?!?
04/02/2010 - Runescape Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey im up to the last step in my runescape private server makeing tutorial and its says just go into ur server source u downloaded and click run server and your finished.. cause its ment to appear and then u can log into ur server and make ur character a owner and begin from there BUT when i click run server is says.. loaded 2spec map or something like that... iv tried a different server srouce... and it still didnt open either... it just said online... PLEASE HELP ME!!!
How do i setup CIDProxy so it works on private server?
02/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
How do I do it? Can someone explain to me what i have to do to make it work?