Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant play sro anymore :(

Discussion on Cant play sro anymore :( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant play sro anymore :(

Hello ,

After four weeks and some Forums i dont know what to do...i think i'm the only one who have that kind of problem...so the problem is for four weeks i can normaly play sro..then i get an dc..ok its normal too..but if i logged in again nothink load i cant move i cant write i cant do nothink...i think hmmm ok let's restart PC...starting silkroad...same problem..after that i 3 day's wc3 tft...becaus at this moment sro ****** me off -.-"...after that 3 or 4 day i wanna play again but start button wont come..ok lets go to page..page never load...its normal but after 4 weeks of trying to get a button or to become a page...i think i cant play sro anymore...at the other forums they cant help me no one got that ****** problem like me all my friends playing all the time just me cant >_<....ok now to some informations

My PC : Windows XP SP 2 / Home Edition / Version 2002 / ( PC Name ) Micromaxx Professional Computer Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2,40 GHZ / 768 MB RAM ( pwnd lol )

Router : Samsung WLAN SL PHONE 16k ( Leitung ) dont know the word in english xD ( i think here is the Problem with my router..nothink is blocked i think and if i try to save the ports from SRO it wont save >.<

I hope you all can help me with that problem

Greetz snoopy

Thx you all for helping me ( sorry for bad english , i'm from Germany :P )
Old 02/24/2008, 15:10   #2

768 GB Ram? LOL? impossible..
Old 02/24/2008, 15:11   #3

Try reinstalling your client, or shutting down ur firewall or antivirus. Start button may not show because antivirus or firewall is blocking Silkroad.

-Regards.
Old 02/24/2008, 16:17   #4

768 gb ram nice joke hown many slots yo have xD maybe its a ddr server xD
Old 02/24/2008, 16:38   #5

I try all with antivirus , Firewall , new Firewall , new Antivirus...nothink work
Old 02/24/2008, 18:01   #6

guys are you dumb or wtf??or you all jsut cant read??768 MB!!!!!
Old 02/24/2008, 18:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy456 View Post
Hello ,

After four weeks and some Forums i dont know what to do...i think i'm the only one who have that kind of problem...so the problem is for four weeks i can normaly play sro..then i get an dc..ok its normal too..but if i logged in again nothink load i cant move i cant write i cant do nothink...i think hmmm ok let's restart PC...starting silkroad...same problem..after that i 3 day's wc3 tft...becaus at this moment sro ****** me off -.-"...after that 3 or 4 day i wanna play again but start button wont come..ok lets go to page..page never load...its normal but after 4 weeks of trying to get a button or to become a page...i think i cant play sro anymore...at the other forums they cant help me no one got that ****** problem like me all my friends playing all the time just me cant >_<....ok now to some informations

My PC : Windows XP SP 2 / Home Edition / Version 2002 / ( PC Name ) Micromaxx Professional Computer Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2,40 GHZ / 768 MB RAM ( pwnd lol )

Router : Samsung WLAN SL PHONE 16k ( Leitung ) dont know the word in english xD ( i think here is the Problem with my router..nothink is blocked i think and if i try to save the ports from SRO it wont save >.<

I hope you all can help me with that problem

Greetz snoopy

Thx you all for helping me ( sorry for bad english , i'm from Germany :P )

he wroted MB not GB:P
Old 02/24/2008, 19:01   #8

Lol guys i was just joking :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2008, 22:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus9229 View Post
guys are you dumb or wtf??or you all jsut cant read??768 MB!!!!!
You should hold back.
Maybe you cant read, then you didnt saw he edited his Post and wrote a comment.
Old 02/25/2008, 02:00   #10

snopy man your pc is a **** man.... do you have a Grafic card or someting like that?
if you use the ship on board your pc is a ****....
try playing other games and tell me someting....
Old 02/25/2008, 03:36   #11

try uninstalling silkroad... then reinstall it again. repatch... try to log-inb.. if it doest work... try to buy a new pc...or video grad and format you computer..
Old 02/25/2008, 11:49   #12

Geforce 7600gs 512Mb and nothink work with reinstall or somethink else...i know i dont have the best pc ^^ lols...its 5-6 years old..just buying some new think ok lets back to problem...hmm i try six times reinstall / reloading not work...set pc back dont work...make pc new..dont work...all what i know and what you told me to do and what my friends try nothink work...

PS : kramnommir i'm from Troy too maybe you know me...Kaufman1984 / Sirus_90 / Blackbull / S18 / and some low chars
Old 02/25/2008, 12:15   #13

Damit i have same problem but dude i try to some times to open and close silkroad launcher and then for me apeear START oO and try to reinstall sro or download again than maybe it's works.

Old 02/25/2008, 13:22   #14

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriGgy View Post
You should hold back.
Maybe you cant read, then you didnt saw he edited his Post and wrote a comment.
thats what i was going to say ,but your attention seems to be greater then mine
Old 02/25/2008, 14:06   #15

neyo...now its the 5 week i cant play...i cant open ...and that with the start button...i try it 1 day all the time..open..close...open..close..and so on it dun work... :'(