Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient, IBot and edx?

Discussion on Multiclient, IBot and edx? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiclient, IBot and edx?

Hello, this is my first post in these forums as you can see.
i have been looking around for the past couple of days trying to find a working multiclient for silkroad atm.
I havn't found a post that has shown what to use and how to use the current multiclient.

I was hoping that i could find someone that is using it currently and can help me set up a multiclient to plvl myself, if you can help me please reply to this post ^_^.

Thanks!
Old 04/27/2011, 08:57   #2

Well, ibot only lets me open 1 client, and the rest clientless, so thats how i plvled myself. 1st client i opened with the Run client button on ibot, then it didnt work for 2nd client, so i just went clientless. :P
Old 04/27/2011, 10:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medically Insane View Post
Well, ibot only lets me open 1 client, and the rest clientless, so thats how i plvled myself. 1st client i opened with the Run client button on ibot, then it didnt work for 2nd client, so i just went clientless. :P
Yeah but im hoping there is another way to do it without having to use the clientless, when you do that though can you just open a clientless one after running the first client?
Old 04/27/2011, 10:19   #4

Yeah, but that's using the Run Client button on ibot, i havent tried with edx loader yet, too lazy. But it probably does work with edx loader.
Old 04/27/2011, 12:47   #5

Open 1st bot normal with run..

Open 2nd bot and open edx Loader
The 2nd bot will say Login Port: 16005 (I think)
Just put in edx Loader "Redirect Gateaway Server" to 16005 and click launch in edx loader and it should work just fine..
Old 04/27/2011, 23:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiighway View Post
Open 1st bot normal with run..

Open 2nd bot and open edx Loader
The 2nd bot will say Login Port: 16005 (I think)
Just put in edx Loader "Redirect Gateaway Server" to 16005 and click launch in edx loader and it should work just fine..
I have tried that but both clients crash almost the second i login on the second client opened by edx.
Is that due to logging in on the same ports? or is it another issue all together...
Old 04/28/2011, 09:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by knumb View Post
I have tried that but both clients crash almost the second i login on the second client opened by edx.
Is that due to logging in on the same ports? or is it another issue all together...

I told you up there run the first client normally,
run the 2nd client with edx loader but change the port in edx loader from 16000 to 16005 (or watever login port says when you open the 2nd ibot)

Then click Launch on edx loader if the ports match and you are ready to go..

hope I helped..
Old 04/29/2011, 10:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiighway View Post
I told you up there run the first client normally,
run the 2nd client with edx loader but change the port in edx loader from 16000 to 16005 (or watever login port says when you open the 2nd ibot)

Then click Launch on edx loader if the ports match and you are ready to go..

hope I helped..
so i want to match the same port as ibot so that they run through the same port? and is that launching the client through the EDX launcher instead of ibot? cheers
Old 04/29/2011, 10:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by knumb View Post
so i want to match the same port as ibot so that they run through the same port? and is that launching the client through the EDX launcher instead of ibot? cheers
if you see ibot port tells you 16000... you redirect the port to 16000
if you see it says 16050 you redirect the port to 16050... good luck ^^
Old 05/01/2011, 15:20   #10

NVM