Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a question about bard sup skill 4 wizard

Discussion on a question about bard sup skill 4 wizard within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a question about bard sup skill 4 wizard

ok i am a wizard and i did take the bard as a sub skill so i have same probleme

1- i did take from the bard dream the Echo - Prism for the

Music Pleasure to take the Moving March - Swing March now should i take the Guard Tambour caz i did not know if it work with the wizard and if i change the bard weapon the skill turn off or no plz tell me

2 - and should i take from the Beautiful Life the Tripping - Screen Dance skill for the Dancing of Valor skill and Dancing of Valor can work with wizard and the wizard weapon too or not plz tell me

3 - from Sound i will take noise only

4 - i will not take any skill from the Melody line
Old 04/26/2011, 09:44   #2

Alright with a bard Sub i would only Recommend 2-4 Skills.

The main Skills i Recommend is the following:

Noise (Protection Skill)
Moving/Swing March (Speed Skill)
Mana Cycle (Good way to Regain Mana)
Mana Orbit (Good Way to regain mana) (PARTY SKILL)

There are also some more skills you could get for things such as partying. As some partys require a bard. If you wish to join a party as a bard i would recommend the following skills:

Guard Tambor (Defensive Party Skill)
Mana Tambor (Defensive Party Skill)
Hit/Clout March (Increasive party skill)
Dance Of Magic/Wizardry (Magic Attack Increase)
Dance of Valor/Fight (Phy Attack Increase)
Mana Orbit (Mana Regeneration Party skill).

If you think this was helpfull please leave a thanks ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2011, 13:30   #3

ty so much for help but can i use the Mana Cycleand and Mana Orbit with wizard i mean when i change weapon it stall work or will turn off and i can use them with noise in the same time

Guard Tambor
Mana Tambo
Hit/Clout March

if i change my weapon after i use them they will turn off or will steal work

and all the dance skill can i use theme when i switch to staff too or what plz tell me
Old 04/26/2011, 15:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
You can only use Moving/Swing March and Noise if you are going to be attacking with Wizard. Tambour's only stay on when a harp is equipped like it says in the skill description.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2011, 15:35   #5

ty can u tell me the skill that stay like the bard noise and Moving/Swing March wheni use the wizard to attack but if i take the clerk or the warlock as a sub
Old 04/26/2011, 18:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by siso_0 View Post
ty can u tell me the skill that stay like the bard noise and Moving/Swing March wheni use the wizard to attack but if i take the clerk or the warlock as a sub
Cleric: * Holy * Revocery division, Holy Spell/Word, Healing Cycle/Orbit, Bless.
Warlock: Advance Reflect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2011, 18:30   #7

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
Cleric: * Holy * Revocery division, Holy Spell/Word, Healing Cycle/Orbit, Bless.
Warlock: Advance Reflect.
i like the Recovery Division - Holy Recovery Division and the Holy Spell are so good

i wont to know about( Charity and the Glory Armor and Faith) are they good for me as a wizard and can i use them when i am using the wizard weapon and robe

and i i use the light armor of the cleric is there any wizard skill that will not work with it or will make my wizard attack bad
Old 04/26/2011, 20:16   #8

They will only give you the def. when you wear your cleric rod / LA.
La gives more Def but would use a little more mp as Robe ( Not a big deal tho ).. So if your dieing switching to LA is something you might want to try.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2011, 20:33   #9

OK I DID KNOW THAT THE Faith WONT ROPE ONLY SO I WILL NOT USE IT I WILL USE Recovery Division - Holy Recovery Division and the Holy Spell

BUT I DI NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT U SAID ABOUT Charity and the Glory Armor U MEAN THAT IF I USE THEM THAN CHANGE MY WEAPON TO THE WIZARD STAFF THE 2 SKILL WILL TURN OFF OR THEY JUST WONT THE LIGHT ARMOR AND DO NOT NEED THE WEAPON I CAN USE THEME WHEN I ATTACK WITH THE WIZARD
Old 04/27/2011, 07:55   #10

Yes, the Defense from the passive skills "turns off" once when you switch weapons. It only works when you have your cleric rod on.
EDIT: I'm glad it does, or else cleric would be even more overpowered.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2011, 19:41   #11

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medically Insane View Post
Yes, the Defense from the passive skills "turns off" once when you switch weapons. It only works when you have your cleric rod on.
EDIT: I'm glad it does, or else cleric would be even more overpowered.
ok than if i use a robe can i use the Faith skill too or that skill ( Faith ) = Charity and the Glory Armor it will turn off too if i I USE it THAN CHANGE MY WEAPON TO THE WIZARD STAFF THE Faith SKILL WILL TURN OFF OR Faith skill JUST WONT THE robe AND DO NOT NEED THE WEAPON I CAN USE it WHEN I ATTACK WITH THE WIZARD