Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tomb of Pharaon (intermediate)

Discussion on Tomb of Pharaon (intermediate) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tomb of Pharaon (intermediate)

Hi, I have a few questions about baron quest so the first: is it true that 1 unique can drop just one item quest for one person ? or the item quests can drop for example if two members of the party have this quest it can drop for me and for him ? And second question is about what is the delay time of respawning unique in holy water intermediate difficulity ? Can somebody explain it for me, who has f*cking baron I would be gratefull for every help
Old 05/03/2011, 17:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
can be closed, I already know needed information.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Intermediate]Server basics
05/28/2020 - CO2 Programming - 31 Replies
Hello elitepvpers members! In this topic, i will try to explain the basics of creating a conquer online private server from 'scratch' :} Before reading this i would suggest that you have to read these threads: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discu ssions-questions/177002-ask-yourself-before-you-st art-trying-make-server.html http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-programming/1 59269-intermediate-c-asyncsockets-server.html
intermediate and advanced temple
10/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
can any one say me that wht quests to complete to enter into intermediate and advanced temple plzz help me out.. one of my friend said need to complete all quests in alexandria is it true.........
[Tips][Intermediate]Making A UCE
07/07/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
How To Make A UCE Requirement : At least Intemediate Hacking Brains ;) Content Page: (Note that you could just press "Ctrl + F" to enable the "Find" function if you want to quickly move to a specific steps.) A_1) Updates of tutorial B_2) Programmes required
[Intermediate?]How a loader is made.
10/06/2008 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
Hello, Im not new i been around for a long time, on another name, just figured why not use my game name now. but that's beside the point, back to topic.. So you have seen those tutorials about how to make a Multi/Bypass exe/etc.. Well im gonna show you how to make a loader like *M* has made, im just not going in depth here :) (some people might be interested in making their own) First thing what you want to do is get MASM if you dont have it yet you can find it *Here*. Alright load it...