Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

payed isrobot problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
payed isrobot problem

lol i have 2 hosues, so 2 pc's first i registered and account and payed it and etc... i opened the game normal on the house 1, so today i'm in the house 2, which i'm all working days, so the problem in the house 2 is that i turn all media patcher etc.. .off, i replace cliant, i download last isrobot, i open white finger, i pres start game, and load the correct sro_client, but WTF nothing happens, i close isro, i open again and i press start game and WTH all tiem the same it's frustrating, it seems i do not pres start, i got net farmework 2.0 installed. I use windows xp, i the acc got 106 points

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
lol i have 2 hosues, so 2 pc's first i registered and account and payed it and etc... i opened the game normal on the house 1, so today i'm in the house 2, which i'm all working days, so the problem in the house 2 is that i turn all media patcher etc.. .off, i replace cliant, i download last isrobot, i open white finger, i pres start game, and load the correct sro_client, but WTF nothing happens, i close isro, i open again and i press start game and WTH all tiem the same it's frustrating, it seems i do not pres start, i got net farmework 2.0 installed. I use windows xp, i the acc got 106 points
Maybe wrong Bot version, not the right Client, or reinstall SRO.
Dont know why you use revbot, when you have isrobot^^

Old   #3

helpp

i got the problem of isrobot... i have newest version of isro but when i klik start game it doesnt open the client and i cant use it..plz some1 kan help me??ty
Old   #4

man i get the same problem last night i have 100 point i check it today i find it 0 point :'(

Old   #5

dont ask here, go to the Botcard Support oO