Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions > SRO Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help making Letter clan names and not number

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help making Letter clan names and not number

How do I make a clan name with letters and not numbers in the silkroad online Chinese private server?

Old 02/03/2008, 21:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
change your system locale to CHINESE (PRC)
then it should work, you may also have to download a PK2 edit to make it into english client, that can be found through using the search button

« pls pu download link here | help me register!! SRO private. . . »

Similar Threads
[Request]SGSF/SSF Clan Making
09/09/2010 - Soldier Front - 30 Replies
As what we know the clan system of SGSF/SSF will be opened on August 9, 2010. It will be great if we would have our clan when the clan system is up. You can post your suggestion of the ff here: Who will make the clan? Clan Name: Clan Master:...
[9DVN] need help for making a white clan lvl hacking guide
04/07/2010 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
hey guys, i am just too stupid to figure out the quest names for white clan quests in 9disciple... just leveled my shaolin to rl1 and now i am trying to find the quest name in 9disciple but until now i had no luck... i am really sure there's a...
making own names...
09/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
hey guys i would like to change names of monsters npcs etc...the files of it are with .dat extension but i cant read it..someone told me i can use datcryptor to do it but i cant find it...can anyone send it to me or place in here?my mail is...
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE...
Making a large and active runescape clan
01/03/2007 - Eudemons Online - 12 Replies
Welcome to League of extrodinary fully, thought out clan,we will do our best to help you enjoy life as a runescape player. If you are a level 85+ and are looking for something to do daily, join us for we are a very active clan. There for you must be...