Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with warrior Magical defense

Discussion on Need help with warrior Magical defense within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Need help with warrior Magical defense

Hello everyone, this is the first time I write on this forum, so forgive me if this already exists with this topic. I read a lot of tutorials on this forum but everything is so extensive, I just want to tell me how to boost magical defense, that means I have a strong attack with a lot of critical, I have all the heavy armor +4, i am lv 90 and i have 2hand sword fb +5, but when i kill monsters lv 83, and 2-3 mobs attacking me, I'm dead. then every 15min im back to town. I ask for help, I do not have much gold, so is there some other solution?

Pls answer me, and thank's in advance. I read this forum, you are *** guys.
Old 04/12/2011, 09:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
Wear LA or Robe instead?

Or just learn how to set your bot correctly =D
Old 04/12/2011, 21:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
i will try LA, thx a lot my friend

Tags
cleric, defense, magical, warrior

« lvl 5 Gap | Rsro »