Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem about the Launcher

Discussion on Problem about the Launcher within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem about the Launcher

Hi guys I had a problem with the sro launcher. When I run it it just appears a message:"The server is undergoing inspection or updates.Connect to for more information.". After this message, the launcher opens but the start button doesnt appear neither the news. I had the same problem before so I had to uninstall the game and re-download it. I wanted to solve this problem without re-downloading it if possible because it takes me soooooo long to download, about 5 hours. PS: I had installed a no-dc client (loader.exe) before but after I got this problem I uninstalled it. Does it matter?

I took 2 images of it.
Can anyone help me with that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg erro.JPG (12.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg error2.JPG (62.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 01/23/2008, 02:01   #2

maybe you edited your hosts file, try putting it back to the way it was (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts) open with notepad and check if u changed anythin

and if that didnt work or u didnt edit your hosts file. delete x33.dll or something like that from c:\program files\silkroad
other than that i dont know how to fix
Old 01/23/2008, 02:53   #3

My hosts are ok and there is no x33.dll in my pc =/
Old 01/23/2008, 10:50   #4

i have the same message but it's bcuz network firewall

can some one make a client that uses another port than this port it will help us all

is it possible
Old 01/23/2008, 12:37   #5

yes it does matter about the no-dc client
loader only works with original client.

original client
Old 01/23/2008, 13:39   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Probl bcoz you used the mediapatcher for revbot. Go to you sro folder and undo the patch. If you havent used it,, then I dont know what your problem is.
Old 01/23/2008, 14:48   #7

i made th undo and still not working and also not working wiz the original client

it's all bcuz the router i must connect in silkroad in another port

can any one say if is it possible
Old 01/23/2008, 18:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by essoo2goe View Post
i have the same message but it's bcuz network firewall

can some one make a client that uses another port than this port it will help us all

is it possible
so you mean i have to desactivate my firewall? ok i will try it.
and to the guy who said about the revbot yes i used it but i already uninstalled and i got back from how my pc was without it. the hosts are ok and i'm using the original client. my sro folder only got the original files of the client. not even a change. if the firewall tip doesn't work then i'll have to re-download it T_T.

anyways thanks for the help guys =)