Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[T]SRO Translation Required

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[T]SRO Translation Required

Since there is no "Foreign SRO Ask The Experts" im posting here.
Well..the tittle pretty much says it all.
I have a bot for TSRO (srobot), which is is chinesse(taiwanesse) whatever.
It has everything a bot can have (except clientless) just that it needs to be translated.
The one who's gonna translate it can have the bot if he wants ( ain't workin anymore) =).
So here's the screens:

« *HELP* Skills > damage and (xxx%) Hows does it work?! | iBot Staller »

Similar Threads
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
06/06/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 21 Replies
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending...
help required
05/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
add me on msn [email protected] need help creating my own server if anyone is able to help me out i will make u PM
Help Required
05/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I Hex Edited My Shop.dat and itemtype.dat to add some items to the shopping mall, and set their prices, both of the files work perfectly for me, but when i send them to to others, it shows the items in shopping mall but they cant buy them e.g. i added all the packs for spc exp balls, works perfectly for me but dnt work for others, any1 can help me out, below are my edited itemtype.dat and shop.dat some images to show, the following image is from some1 in my server ...
Help is required!
03/10/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
The procedure entry point [email protected] could not be located in the dynamic link library NDSound.dll Can anyone help me? What does this mean? How can i fix it? I really want to Use sv1.17 on *M* server/autobypass Thanks. ^_^
Help/Assistance required...PLEASE!
07/15/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
Alright I'm having a little problem recently and find that the only place wer I could find a community of such a gaming calibre is EPVPers so I've come here for sum help please. I recently hit BI (once i lvld) and started at birdmen. Being as lazy as myself I only use bots (SV in my case). But not being in DC anymore I can't bot in peace - there's tonnes of noobs/pros/complete asses just waiting to PK or Video Capture my afk ass! Can any1 make any suggestions on wer I can bot safely or any...