Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leveling

Old 03/25/2011, 21:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by faraverete View Post
Can you stop now making off-topic?thanks.
So, what should I do?! I want more opinions.
lol just pick one blader, bower or gl. they are all good pick the one you like , I like bowers and nukers s/s it's never boooorrring , a good crit. makes the bower more fun
sry for my bad english

Old 03/26/2011, 20:52   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by judaskiler View Post
lol just pick one blader, bower or gl. they are all good pick the one you like , I like bowers and nukers s/s it's never boooorrring , a good crit. makes the bower more fun
sry for my bad english
I don't want to change my build. I want some farm tactics .

Old 03/27/2011, 18:16   #18

Ok, 1 more solution.

Get to lvl 52 (or 55) with gap0, then dont skill any more and get gap9 to lvl 64, get a good weapon and go to dw cave. Many mobs and should 1 hit with a good spear with fire nukes.
If dw cave is full, go to karra or shakram, dont know, search a good place @ mobs with 1hit. So you can farm a lot and get some money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2011, 19:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3adL!ne View Post
Ok, 1 more solution.

Get to lvl 52 (or 55) with gap0, then dont skill any more and get gap9 to lvl 64, get a good weapon and go to dw cave. Many mobs and should 1 hit with a good spear with fire nukes.
If dw cave is full, go to karra or shakram, dont know, search a good place @ mobs with 1hit. So you can farm a lot and get some money.
This one sounds good . But I would like to do some gap until 55 too . Maybe gap 3-4-5 .
Anyway, thanks !

Old 03/28/2011, 14:40   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by faraverete View Post
This one sounds good . But I would like to do some gap until 55 too . Maybe gap 3-4-5 .
Anyway, thanks !
dude this cap gap = fail , just lvl up to lvl100+ and sp will just keep on coming

if its not from the temple then you can still get it from alexandria quests + the repeatable hunting quests in alex too , by the time you reach 110 you should be FF with extra sp too
Old 03/31/2011, 13:23   #21

Any other ideas ?
Old 03/31/2011, 13:31   #22

Buy some item mall stuff to increase your sp?? Just level till you find some mobs with a very high spawn rate which you can easly kill and be sure you have gap 9 when you reach them and start farming at that spot. btw I wouldn't do this at lvl 50 ish but more when you're 80+ cause you probably will stay at that spot for a while to get enough sp and you will probably find some nice items which are more worth at an higher level

« [Help] With Force Skills | Replacer problem [Error code 193] »