Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hybrid s/s, what skill tree is better?

View Poll Results: Which Skill Tree is better?
Fire/Cold 6 50.00%
Light/Cold 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Hybrid s/s, what skill tree is better?

well,
i cant decide which build i skill!
its a 107 FF hybrid s/s with a garm +6 set (nova legs) son s/s
mag balance is 103%, phy 71%
so which build is better than
fire/cold or flight/cold

sp doesnt matter, 700k left :P

gimme serious offer with reasons!
dont vote fore cuz u like the meteor

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
fire/cold or fire/light
Fire/Light or Cold/Light??? Check your poll again!
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I would prefer Light/Cold since it has mag. dmg / parry rat. increase buffs and cool nukes.
The cool thing is the free speed which you get and the Shadow Walk.

Cold of course because the Snow Shield and Phy. Defense Buff.
The freeze Skill is also funny if you are fighting against chinese without uni. pills.

Fire has got the strongest imbue indeed, but why you need mag. defense buffs when you are wearing garment?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Fire/Light or Cold/Light??? Check your poll again!
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I would prefer Light/Cold since it has mag. dmg / parry rat. increase buffs and cool nukes.
The cool thing is the free speed which you get and the Shadow Walk.

Cold of course because the Snow Shield and Phy. Defense Buff.
The freeze Skill is also funny if you are fighting against chinese without uni. pills.

Fire has got the strongest imbue indeed, but why you need mag. defense buffs when you are wearing garment?
changed!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

elite*gold: 0
Definitely fire/cold. You are hybrid so you have more str than pure int and because you get phy dmg from fire your dmg will be better. Yes light gives mag % but in pvp you will be barely using nukes so focus more on wep dmg. Also light is sweet with speed and ghost but after some time you realize they are pointless and booring. Also parry doesnt change that much.
However, if you really want more dmg than only with fire/cold or light/cold you can take cold/light mixture (fire 110 obviously, 76 cold/34 light - 10% dmg or 60 cold/50 light - 12% dmg, 53% speed and 16m ghost which is enough, oh and you get 50 extra parry) and dont worry about snow if you take 60 cold, 40% is enough or a hybrid.
Also I didnt mentioned fire best part, immunity, mag def, firewall and cooler nukes. Its your choice what to take but I would go fire/cold or light/cold mixture as i mentioned before and not light/cold.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Definitely fire/cold. You are hybrid so you have more str than pure int and because you get phy dmg from fire your dmg will be better. Yes light gives mag % but in pvp you will be barely using nukes so focus more on wep dmg. Also light is sweet with speed and ghost but after some time you realize they are pointless and booring. Also parry doesnt change that much.
However, if you really want more dmg than only with fire/cold or light/cold you can take cold/light mixture (fire 110 obviously, 76 cold/34 light - 10% dmg or 60 cold/50 light - 12% dmg, 53% speed and 16m ghost which is enough, oh and you get 50 extra parry) and dont worry about snow if you take 60 cold, 40% is enough or a hybrid.
Also I didnt mentioned fire best part, immunity, mag def, firewall and cooler nukes. Its your choice what to take but I would go fire/cold or light/cold mixture as i mentioned before and not light/cold.
your reason really convinced me, ty alot ill change my skills to fire/cold!