Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

purchasing a tbot card in game

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
purchasing a tbot card in game

Ok Ok so i hear the going price for a tbot card is 100m but this guy i know in uni so i am not worried about scammed or what not is selling a tbot card for 70m how would i use this? I dont have anything Dowloaded from the site so a little info would be nice i did use the free tbot from 24-28th so i guess i know how to run it but i am not sure on exactly how a legit form of tbot would work? DL from the site and then put in the card number? do i have to be a registered user to put in card? just lookin for some info

Thanks D15bt

Old 12/30/2007, 01:51   #2

i think u have to contact them, give them the ingame gold and they give u the bot idcard

Old 12/30/2007, 02:15   #3

yea i understand that part heh, but ive never actually used tbot legitly so how would i go about doing it after i got the tbot card? go to the site DL what?
Old 12/30/2007, 09:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by D15bt View Post
yea i understand that part heh, but ive never actually used tbot legitly so how would i go about doing it after i got the tbot card? go to the site DL what?
you can already download the newest tbot from them, but you cant use it till you get some random code or something.
a code you get after you payed them the gold they probably send it to you on msn.

100m is a decent price for 1 month botcard if you are high level you can easily make profit in that 1month 24/7 botting

Old 12/31/2007, 00:11   #5

exactly what i was thinking + the level will be worth it... I am 56 atm with 2% lol but i think in one month i could prob hit 70+

And...Could someone give me the site i will DL and make sure that all i need is the "X" number and go buy it
Old 12/31/2007, 09:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by D15bt View Post
exactly what i was thinking + the level will be worth it... I am 56 atm with 2% lol but i think in one month i could prob hit 70+

And...Could someone give me the site i will DL and make sure that all i need is the "X" number and go buy it
24/7 botting will get you easily to that level if you have a small gap.

links and msn information is there, don`t be lazy go explore and find out how to download and pay it yourself that way you cant be scammed

« RevBot dont pick up items!!! | I NEED JOYMAX IP!!!!!!!!!!!!! »