Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with return scrolls (Isrobot + softmod)

Discussion on Problem with return scrolls (Isrobot + softmod) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with return scrolls (Isrobot + softmod)

I was searching in old topics but i didnt found anything about this... very bizzare problem... When bot or me want to use a return scroll, there appears the message: 'The requested order cannot be carried out'. This is all the time on one char (lvl 13) and sometimes on second (lvl 15)... - new chars. I tried with scrolls which are with start and with normal from drop...
Old 12/26/2007, 11:44   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0bson View Post
I was searching in old topics but i didnt found anything about this... very bizzare problem... When bot or me want to use a return scroll, there appears the message: 'The requested order cannot be carried out'. This is all the time on one char (lvl 13) and sometimes on second (lvl 15)... - new chars. I tried with scrolls which are with start and with normal from drop...
Maybe because you're doing a quest??!! ANd do you have iSrobot?? Share
Old 12/26/2007, 14:29   #3

Yes definately because your doing a quest (Probably that witch woman @ yeohas)
Press "Q" and click the scroll to the right of it, and scroll down on the quest information, then click "Abandon quest"
Should let you use a scroll now..
Old 12/26/2007, 15:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeeman101 View Post
Yes definately because your doing a quest (Probably that witch woman @ yeohas)
Press "Q" and click the scroll to the right of it, and scroll down on the quest information, then click "Abandon quest"
Should let you use a scroll now..
Hey peeman long time no see
Old 12/26/2007, 16:55   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
yeah lol,, that must be from a quest. Some quests you have to deliver stuff from one town to another,, then u cant use teleport, so also no return scrolls