Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plz guys tbot cant collect curst heart helpppppp

Discussion on plz guys tbot cant collect curst heart helpppppp within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question plz guys tbot cant collect curst heart helpppppp

plz guys tbot cant collect curst heart helpppppp and i made the bot to collect everything and the same problem
Old 12/26/2007, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
thats bcoz the bot is cracked,, then it dont pick up quest items,, so i supose it doesnt pick curst hearts either

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB Bot curst heart problem
05/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi! My problem is, that the db bot is not picking up the curst hearts. Is there any option/program that is makes the char pick up the hearts ?
Question About DB-BOT & Curst Heart
05/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
so i have a grab pet and i took the CURST HEART Quest to DELVL skills now there is no options in the bot that the pet will take it and when i sing her to take "other items " its take everything and his inventory is running out fast and then he stop loot i try use the auto filter that they post here but its can run togther with DB -bot please tell me what to do....
Curst Heart (sosii)
04/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
so i i got pt at 108 mob and Im sure I took my curst heart quest at herbalist npc, but I haven't got any single cursrt heart drop at all but i saw this *curst heart(sossi) keep droping around and none of party member with char *sossi* so I wonder what is this exacly? I need my curst heart T_T anyone know if this is bug or something please help
Curst heart farming
03/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well, I just bought a character but it's bicheon is lvl 63 and pacheon 64 LOL so I want to downgrade bicheon to 0, I don't care how many hearts I need. But: At what spot is the smartest way to bot? Like penons or something I'm lvl 65 with npc gear :| I don't care about the xp I only care about the speed of curst heart farming? Regards, michiel-b
How to collect !!!!!CURST HEARTS!!!
08/21/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 38 Replies
Ok i found this out when i was doing nothing and logged otu and back in.. So i tried it again, and again, and again and it worked. I'm pretty sure its a little glitch :) STEPS: 1.)Log in, make sure you are doing the curst heart quest (Start it by going to a drug store person in any city) 2.)I think it may work on any monster that drops curst hearts (Try to go to ones that you find drop them more regularly) 3.)Kill a few of those monsters. You should .. SHOULD get a curst heart. 4.)Press...