Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Revbot help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revbot help

When I press ingame F5 it does it buffs and goes to pick up money or drops , but only attacks mob if it gets attacked... Plz help me.

« does anyone have the time to teach an old dog a new trick | tbot doesn't pick up »

Similar Threads
Revbot help
07/15/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 12 Replies
ok I finally found an awesome bot that works but..... the only problem is that it does not pick up any items..... any suggestions on how to fix that?? Ps: Im using revbot
[HELP] help with ag, revbot!
02/07/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
hellp i instaled the library files... i click agbot it dosent respond..i see it on task maneger start and close.. i restarted comp..stil lsame prob
Revbot 1.4 MC?!
01/30/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 5 Replies
Hello, Is there a possibility to use multiclient with Revbot 1.4? Greetz :)
HELP pls, with new revbot...
01/25/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Is it normal that i see by monter ID | Name but i dont see any monsters in it, also not in config to choose. Same bij item select, everything just empty, and same bij skills etc... does it doesnt take the scripts or what ?? i just tried to make the bot work but its really weard to see every list, like Skill, Monster, Skill attack, item, inventory....empty. pls some1 tell me how i can get it work normally. a thanks for usefull replys !
Need Help with Revbot plz -_-
01/10/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
ok i need some help here . Please .. im frustrated ... its working for everyone :d and it doesnt start for me .. 1) - there are 2 packs to download which one to download ? i tried both . 2) - I did patching with Patcher, then opened Nuconnector .. got a Dos window saying listening to blah blah .. then i pressed Revbot " NOTHING CAME " i got no button to connect anything " and on multisock window it says " 0 connection " i think its useless to start the client when ur bot isnt connnected .....