Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about gold bot party setup

Discussion on about gold bot party setup within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about gold bot party setup

i wanna make an euro 8/8 or if possible 7/8 GB party and i wanted to know the best setup for it and the least pot-consuming one
and also, is the party containing bards, clerics, warriors, rouges bla bla better or the full wizz\warrior ones?

another thing, im gonna bot at the lvl 30-29 samarkand mobs (forgot their name)

im not greedy but im asking about a settup that can guarantee 15m+/12h

thnx
Old 03/12/2011, 20:47   #2

Hi,

I am sure that if you use the "search" on this forum, you would be presented with more than enough options. Since you havn't i took the liberty to do so

there you go, a complete guide. I didnt have to make a thread i just used google and within 5 seconds got that reply.

Its a good guide which can garantue you more than 15m in 12 hours. But i would recommend going on huns or ongs due to their high spawning rate. This will make you earn more.
Old 03/12/2011, 20:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksje View Post
Hi,

I am sure that if you use the "search" on this forum, you would be presented with more than enough options. Since you havn't i took the liberty to do so

there you go, a complete guide. I didnt have to make a thread i just used google and within 5 seconds got that reply.

Its a good guide which can garantue you more than 15m in 12 hours. But i would recommend going on huns or ongs due to their high spawning rate. This will make you earn more.
I DID search before i post actually but the thing is this guide was criticized
so i wanted to know if there was a better one
also, i asked about the wiz\warrior party

ongs are extremly crowded and cant bot there and also those 30-29 mobs will be better cuz its 4lvls less

all that i wanted to know about and its not in any thread so ... any useful posts?
Old 03/12/2011, 20:59   #4

then you should of clarified it a bit better ill try to help you now.

As you asked, you wanted a party that consumes almost no mp/hp. Well, if you are going wizz/warrior, you will not consume much HP pots because of the armor you are able to wear, but you will consume more MP since you do not have the robes to decrease MP usage.
You can find some good spots at huns with good spawn. Also its not that crowded there.
If you go to low lvls, the drop rate of the mobs will decrease.

hope that was usefull then?
grts jaksje.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2011, 21:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksje View Post
then you should of clarified it a bit better ill try to help you now.

As you asked, you wanted a party that consumes almost no mp/hp. Well, if you are going wizz/warrior, you will not consume much HP pots because of the armor you are able to wear, but you will consume more MP since you do not have the robes to decrease MP usage.
You can find some good spots at huns with good spawn. Also its not that crowded there.
If you go to low lvls, the drop rate of the mobs will decrease.

hope that was usefull then?
grts jaksje.
well its very useful actually thanks
so the setup in that topic is what i need, recovery and mana = no pots right?
and what is the recommended lvl for huns??
also one other thing can u provide me with a link to the guide of overcoming the ip limit?? i lost it

thanks Alot buddy
Old 03/12/2011, 21:15   #6

I used to run my goldbot party lvl 40-42 at huns. They killed quick and smooth lots of gold. Yes, keep your cleric and bard central and make the bard mana and cleric recovery all the time = minimal pot use!
sorry i dont know much about the ip-limit because i live in Europe. Just look around if any bot is a solution to this. I thought edxLoader was a solution, and sbot. But im not sure anymore.

greets jaksje
Old 03/12/2011, 21:27   #7

one more thing
can i change the ranges mentioned in the guide?
Old 03/12/2011, 21:36   #8

^ not allowed to be posted here! Reported.

yes, you can change the ranges, but i would'nt to much. the ranges are pretty good already

grts jaksje
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2011, 00:22   #9

If you find a way around the limit let me know been trying to find one and can't seem to find one. Hear about new release of the one for ibo
t for the update
Old 03/13/2011, 19:51   #10

guys is there a guide for running many ibots with the edx loader??