Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

are bots destroyin SRO??

Old 08/14/2008, 13:32   #46

elite*gold: 0
Botters don't destroy the game noobs like u guys do :P
if u dont have desent computer/internet u have lag and ****
i have never lag cuz i have fine connection and good computer
i have no problem with trafic .. i used premium before ..
but now my premium is over and if log in i dont need more try's then 5 time's
im sick hearing its the fault of the 'bot' if u dont have the equipment to play a game dont play it Grr.

Old 08/15/2008, 16:25   #47

Waiting for a ->GOOD<- private server so everyone can finally enjoy later level play.
Then the hand grinders can have fun on the legit, empty servers.

Old 08/17/2008, 10:55   #48

that thread is senseless everyone thinks different...what we will find out after everyone said his opinion ???
fact is sro is made for botting the ones who play without bot stay at low lvl forever or have no real life...!!!
Old 08/18/2008, 21:35   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by klootzakje View Post
Botters don't destroy the game noobs like u guys do :P
if u dont have desent computer/internet u have lag and ****
i have never lag cuz i have fine connection and good computer
i have no problem with trafic .. i used premium before ..
but now my premium is over and if log in i dont need more try's then 5 time's
im sick hearing its the fault of the 'bot' if u dont have the equipment to play a game dont play it Grr.
Nope, wrong.. Its gold botters, Tbh why is this thread here.. Ask the experts if bots are destroying it? Anyone could answer this

Old 08/19/2008, 18:45   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
Nope, wrong.. Its gold botters, Tbh why is this thread here.. Ask the experts if bots are destroying it? Anyone could answer this
No ur wrong what has goldbotters got to do with this .. ?
cuz they made the server full ?
buy premium then like every normal silkroad user
like i said before if u dont have the equipment to play a game dont fcking play it i hate it u all say its the fault of the goldbotter they dont do anything wrong they dont speak they dont make pt mobs .. So .. ?????
Old 08/19/2008, 18:55   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
Goldbotters is just smart, they dont destroy silkroad, Beside if YOU( Reffering to every noob that needs to buy gold) wouldn't buy gold, there wouldn't even be goldbotters..

Player botters are just as smart as the goldbotters.. Ask yourself.. Why waste your time playing all day long by hand and gain 20%, if you can bot and go to u'r friends and have a live?.. .-Then when your back home do some pvp etc..

I think that the bot is a perfect tool for sro.
Old 08/19/2008, 19:04   #52

Bots do NOT really destroy this game. Actually they are the only way to keep this **** game alive! Ask yourself ... would you really start a character with knowing u need to go all the way till 90 by yourself and pure handgrinding? i guess not. The only thing nealry all people in this game do is trying to bot 24/7 and become 70+ as fast as possible. Why you might ask ... because there is nothing really interesting you can do with low levels. Doing jobs ? ... No, you will get ganked by any high lvl thiefs or hunters. If you call that fun you lie. Doing pvp ? ... Well, sure you can do pvp but its not compareable with lvl 70+ pvp because skills are missing and some builds are really fu** up at the beginning and becoming strong in the later lvls.

Imagine Silkroad without bots ... exactly no ****** guy would play it cause it takes years and more time that u can spend for such a game to become stronger. ( At least for normal ppl cO )

-- Skre1th
Old 08/19/2008, 19:06   #53

i think the bots ******* the server roots and its now forbidden to use bots
Old 08/19/2008, 19:28   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Dread View Post
I agree with Mass Mods (hell it took me some reading time try shorten your posts xD).
Hell im to lazy to read that.
Old 08/19/2008, 21:56   #55

lol, I made it long because it makes perfect sense. Maybe I changed the way people see the game and how it SHOULD be played.
Old 08/19/2008, 22:35   #56

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
well, handgrinding
if ur in a party, and guild then yes its fun
but alone, bs, its no fun killing 10k mobs totaly alone
Old 08/20/2008, 10:40   #57

Bots destroyed silkroad.... if silkroad had NO bots at all it would be pretty good. But since everyone bots it will never be as good as it could be...
Old 08/20/2008, 12:50   #58

bots are the way for you (like player) have interest for the game, like ppl say before the game got interesting after 5x or 6x when you can start making pvp.
Some years ago i make my ex-char grinding almost all days for 3-5h days for 9 months always with Gold Ticket (in that time it is best) and i hit cap 69, after that i try get 70 but the game are so boring at that time, kill mob-kill mob over and over again and get 0.01% per kill with GT.. and i sold my account to a friends of my guild.. btw that char is pure int nuker s/s almost full farmed with (69 Fire [full farmed till 61], 61 Cold, 61 Bicheon, Heuskall 60) lvl to 70 with gap 0 for farming at 70 (its game cap at the time) in xian server...
Now i back again to SRO, and i grid my char till 17, after that i start botting and now i got lvl 40 with out tickets or premium botting 9h-14h day ( got dc after that time ????? error or dc) and i will use bot for long i can use it...
Old 08/20/2008, 14:32   #59

Why do all people say "bots killed sro" ?

Most of you wouldnīt even play it if they dont have a bot.
You can see it again and again. Any bot got patched and all are spamming the board "I need a new bot, when does a new bot come out etc. pp."
What you do is not grinding by hand for this time, what you do is searching and waitinf for a bot until you actually found one.
for sure here are some hardcore grinders who play all day long and really got the time to play. But most need to go to school, work or what ever. Itīs nearly impossible to have fun with sro if u dont have that amount of time it needs to become stronger/higher and better to use the good features of this game. If all botters would be kicked joymax would be ****** up and for sure they would cancel this botroad !

-- Skre1th
Old 08/20/2008, 17:07   #60

Maybe people should think where did they get all the information to make the first bot. Some time ago there were loads of discussions that JoyMax provided the information to manufacture a bot. I don't see this discussion on any forum anymore, but I think this rumor to be very true. It was either JoyMax Company that hired a couple or one very good programmer to make this product. Or it was a former employer of JoyMax that got his hands on all the information to manufacture a bot.

Either way I personally think JoyMax is behind Isrobot themselves since no one can proof who the original creator is of Isrobot and someone had to provide all the information for make this bot.

So if you want to talk about who is ruining the game it is JoyMax itself.

« Help With My Bot | agbot slow »