Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iBot i need help:(

Discussion on iBot i need help:( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iBot i need help:(

Alright so i downloaded ibot, extracted to a folder on desktop. In a guide, i was told to open the folder "srodir". I had to change it, so i changed it to C:\Program Files \Silkroad\sro_client.exe I was also told to try to remove the (86) because it might solve the problem. so how does this work, whenever i click Run Client on ibot, i get

I remember the good old days, where u open ibot, EDX loader, type in port and you click start and everything works..... I couldnt seem to be able to get it to work this way. How does it work now? im so lost
Old 03/02/2011, 21:54   #2

elite*gold: 262
Try runing as win xp service pack 3 + admin.

What's more, u don't have to use ibot runing client - u can do it with edx loader.
I am using 5.0.3 atm and all works great for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2011, 19:04   #3

Alright so i open ibot, open EDX loader, only have ticked redirect IP, patch speed and multiclient, i click start, and only the little box on the bottom right that starts loading and then nothing.
Old 03/05/2011, 08:36   #4

BUMP
Still doesnt work, seems whatever i do this ******* thing wont start . I have no idea what im doing wrong, I run sro to see if its been updated but it hasnt. I open ibot (as admin) then edx loader (as admin) NOTE:i ran the regOCXfiles and it was successful. Any help lol? I have no idea i think something is wrong, i dont think i did anything wrong since i followed the guides and still nothing -.-