Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Silkroad server buying

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Silkroad server buying

Hi ... first of all... when u will read this topic i think u will laugh...but i dont joke so let me start the questions xD

1. Is there a way to contact the Joymax corporation to buy the server files?or to buy a server on their host like Xian,Babel,Phoenix,Eos (etc.)
2. How much would be that server or server files?

These are the question , don't press the Quick reply button if you will reply , replyies like : lol ) , i just can't stop laughingh and so do on... !! tnx..w8-ing 4 answers!

Old   #2

1.: no,there isn't
2.: a lot.
3.: you should be a company to have a deal with gaymax,and it would cost a lots of money.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexutublade View Post
Hi ... first of all... when u will read this topic i think u will laugh...but i dont joke so let me start the questions xD

1. Is there a way to contact the Joymax corporation to buy the server files?or to buy a server on their host like Xian,Babel,Phoenix,Eos (etc.)
2. How much would be that server or server files?

These are the question , don't press the Quick reply button if you will reply , replyies like : lol ) , i just can't stop laughingh and so do on... !! tnx..w8-ing 4 answers!
1 . yes , call them lol
2 . yes if you make a deal with them
3 . you need alot of money
Old   #4

don't think that they would sell the serverfiles to a private person, since they don't want it to become public

even if they would it'd be too expensive lol

Old   #5

If you are a legitimate company and sign a form and pay over 2 million per year to them and host the game strictly for your country, maybe?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 262
Its obvieously possible, i think CIMO did something like that and they run cSro on their own
U just need a lot of money, and i think normal, legalized company so that u can contact them and do all things in light of law.
Old   #7

hehe you need to have much money (or friends in JM corporation...)
or you need to be a nice coder and a lot of coder freinds... and take old korean files and make them on the newest race! (problem is if you do this JM can indicate you ^^)
like oceans with ECSRO

Old   #8

why don't you ask joymax about that ?
Old   #9

Before the hearts of some people are exploding about RELEASE THEM. If you make a contract with joymax you would probably need 1. a trustfull company 2. the money (duh) and you probably need to sign something what happens if the files gets leaked.

But yeah like ib6ub9 said the best way to find out is to just ask them

or develop your own server
Old   #10

if you got more than 100k $, contact them, else not ^.^
Old   #11

^^way more
Old   #12

you can open a ltd company, ask the bank for a credit to buy everything you need
then you have to pay to joymax & to the bank lol
Old   #13

Received Thanks: 2,006
first, you will need to open a company. Then you will need a small amount of money (50-100K USD) to buy some servers, cooling, backups, fire protection, etc... Then you will need some starting cash to buy a small office and a dedicated fiber line. After that you will need to hire some system administrators, lawyers, and some other f*gs to do the dirty work for you. Maybe you will need to fly to South-Korea to have a meeting with joymax' CEO and maybe you can get a deal, make sure you got a couple of mil lying around somewhere so you can pay him too. Finaly you will need to make a website, hire some coders to change the stuff as you like

???????

profit

(yes, I have too much free time)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #14

What Nezzy said ^^
I think you need to be a millionaire to buy a server. Joymax earns a F*CKLOAD of money from sro players, in other words, the server files generate millions and millions so they are expensive
Old   #15

Conclusion:
don't try to buy the server/game, make your own or pay money to let someone make you your own game