Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultra Noob tbot question...

Discussion on Ultra Noob tbot question... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Ultra Noob tbot question...

Hi all...I'm new to tbot, so maybe this question will be stupid to many of u pros...

So I've followed every step provided in ...
which includes, replacing the sro_client.exe, replacing tserver1106b.exe, located sro_client, exit then reopened the program, typed in username, and ran tbot.
In the char selection screen (after i've clicked on a char) i've pressed F6 and the patch was successfully loaded.....

but here's the question....how do i open the bot control panel?
i've pressed keys from F5-F12, Insert to pgdown during gaming, but nth happened (except F8 which says tbot already loaded)
is there anything wrong? oor is it just I didn't do sth?

THXXXXXXXX
Old 11/29/2007, 12:57   #2

normally f5, but i cant press it too, because my patch doenst loed successful. sry, cant help u. just restart and try again
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2007, 01:18   #3

first make sur that u chois char. and press f6 then when u r in game ther is icon of tbot at the right sit if f5 nt work press on the icon right click u will find menu chois setting
if u dt see the icon press alt+tab then u will find the small icon in the quick task bar press it the icon u will see the icon control at the left of screen
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2007, 06:32   #4

alright folks...so i've finally managed to make some screen shots as follows:

while i was updating..........to the near end..........

but it didn't seem to affect the game so i continued gaming
about an hour later, it finally crashed...
a caution window saying "dwread==sizeof(spackobj)"
i pressed ok n a couple more similar windows poped up
and so the game was terminated, while i was fighting a giant...

after the game closed, this guy came up...

when i pressed login, it crashed
i'm pretty sure i've replaced the client1106b...
what went wrong???
do i really have to delete all window updates as suggested by ???
those are security updates though...

note: i have deliberately installed loopback and framework3.0
Old 12/01/2007, 10:40   #5

i turned off my windows firewall for loopback adapter, then it worked but i cant start training. just a option for you.
just go control planel-> windows firewall-> and go advanced-> and make off the tick from loopback adapter =)