Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about banning acout when using tbot??

Discussion on question about banning acout when using tbot?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about banning acout when using tbot??

I read on the updates that silkroad is banning botters in this period..... so if i use tbot is it possible that they ban me or... do i dont have to worry??

Cause i dont want to lose my account.

thxzz.......
Old 11/21/2007, 19:30   #2

AHAHHA, dont worry about being banned, just buy silk and your fine, if you dont buy silk then you may need to lay low, but game guard doesnt support them so its harder for them xD
Old 11/22/2007, 07:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevendetta View Post
AHAHHA, dont worry about being banned, just buy silk and your fine, if you dont buy silk then you may need to lay low, but game guard doesnt support them so its harder for them xD
First of all gameguard never detected bots or not it prevented a bot to work when it was enabled.
Second buying silk is not a guarantee to be safe if a GM finds you botting you will be banned no matter how much silk you bought but joymax detects bot simply by checking packets therefor clientless goldfarmers are usually the ones being banned first.

Huge bans involve modified clients if you use a bot with a modified client you have more risk to be banned with or without silk but the chances are low anyway, Joymax seems to not care that much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2007, 13:39   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Good response Just be a little affraid,dont just bot for weeks without checking the PC
Old 11/22/2007, 22:44   #5

ok thx