Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot Serious help please!!!!

Discussion on Tbot Serious help please!!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tbot Serious help please!!!!

Guys i am losing my fcking mind over this bot can anyone help???? Sometimes when i start my Tbot and then press "Start Training" and then it crashes.....But pretty much all the time when i walk to the Pot dealer i crash. The Pot dealer problem almost crashes everytime. PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE YOU ARE MY HEROES xD
Old 11/13/2007, 22:57   #2

Have you tried it without tbot and see if it still crashes? For me i get random crashes in each city no matter what it seems to help if you cut the graphics down clear to low. You could also try deleting tbot folder and unzip it again files might be corupt if all else fails press the windows key so you see your windows task bar and try leaving it that way and see if it helps with not crashing in a city.
Old 11/13/2007, 23:25   #3

Yes i tried your method.....It doesnt seem to work. I still crash the second i get to the pot seller. I cant bot =( i have to refer to playing.....oh my gosh i cant believe im saying this O_O ='( legit.
Old 11/14/2007, 02:22   #4

Do you get any error at all or just straight crash to desktop?
Old 11/14/2007, 22:12   #5

No error its just a straight crash. I press training BOOM everything shuts down. Or when i get to the Pot seller BOOM everything closes and goes to desktop.
Old 11/14/2007, 22:56   #6

me too... same problem, tried almost everything, think we will have to wait for another bot/fixed one mates...