Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help whit ibot script

Discussion on help whit ibot script within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help whit ibot script

i make a script to go to job cave...but when the pj its inside the cave dont recognize the coordinates, some1 help me?
Old 02/14/2011, 08:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
help plz!

« ZsZc | Sbot Scripts »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help whit how to make my script better
11/15/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
this is my first script i realy dont know how i script but i found out if i write xxxxxxxx: // offset db xx xx xx // array of byte it will change it and i try to make a CE script for Mass spawn ... I can use mass spawn whit HEX editing the pack. but CE is easier to use and no needed more for CRC bypass !
Need help whit AGbot script generator!!
12/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I downloaded Script_Generator, i extract it whit the map files on the same folder and when i open the script generator i get an error, a strange one, "The aplication failed the correct inicialization (0xc0000135). Click OK to end this aplication" Please HELP!!!!!!
Reques Help whit Script Maker
06/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello I kinda need help cus im confused I made a script whit Script Maker and when i started teh bot it said that i had to Setup my script ;/ this is my Script "cmd","","" "cmd","",""