Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

skills problem

Discussion on skills problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
skills problem

hi...i'm botting a rogue dagger which have a buff "dagger desperate" which last for 900 seconds...but everytime after 20 seconds cool down, it juz rebuff and making me easy to die when i waste time while fighting party/giant and wasting mp..any suggestion to make it rebuff oni when the buff is over?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB Bot problem with skills..
06/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
..when i am in game and i switch to the bot window to set the skills and coordinates and stuff.. it wont show anyskills..it is empty.. can any one tell me how to fix this? (i play on ZSZC server)
problem mit p skills..
02/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hay leute, wenn ich einem anderen speiler p skills machen will sagt er :'No such Skill by that name.' was tun?
Little Problem in Skills
07/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
After i edited my itemtype by elite program the skills doesnot work so if any one can help i will be so glad and thankful..
Skills Problem
09/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Good day guys ! I really need help my agbot is workong properly but the skill doest appear I tried reinstall it but still nothing appears! need help please
No Skills? No Problem
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
There might be some issues with the way iSROBOT was picking up the skills. This is how to resolve your issue. 1. Upgrade 1 of your skill for instance "Flaming wave - Burning". 2. Remove all of your attacking skill tree(from bot) 3. Recite 1 of your return scroll so you can go back to town 4. Open up isrobot (hit home) and click "fresh" 5. Then go back to your training place and attack your flaming wave - burning 6. Then the bot should work properly. Hope this help...