Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Sports
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering my Betting Prediction Service

Discussion on Offering my Betting Prediction Service within the Sports forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering my Betting Prediction Service

Hello, i recently found this Forum and i want to offer my Betting Prediction Service on here.

I´ll provide you daily for 30 Days if you purchase my service 1x. My bets are NOT some 1.10 odds, they are usually 1.50+ and most of the time even more.

I currently hold a 80%~ Winrate and good profit over the last few Months. My Services contain bets about Esports, Soccer and Basketball.

In addition i´ll help you out with strategies on how to use your money correctly to get out the most profit from my service.

Since i am new to this Forum i am ready to give out vouches to high vouched/ranked members of this Forum (Sorry if this isnt allowed i wont do it!). Dont mind asking for vouches if you have a low rep, all i can offer you is a cheap price but not for free. High vouched members will get a 5-Day Free Trial and then can leave a vouch about my service on here.

I´ll give out my first 5 sales away for 5.99/Month.

:star: DM me for more Informations, im also reachable over discord: Godril#8397 :star:

Payment Methods: BTC, ETH, PayPal, Skrill and Neteller

Disclaimer:
When you purchase my service i´ll add you on my Discord account and send you your bets/tips on a daily basis directly into your direct messages with all needed informations.
Old 01/25/2019, 23:50   #2

elite*gold: 13
can you Upload some screens of your last games
Old 01/26/2019, 18:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PADDI_EAA View Post
can you Upload some screens of your last games
Hey, if you need proofs simply add me on Discord and i´ll send you the screenshots of my last bets.
Old 01/28/2019, 09:13   #4
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290

#closed
Closed Thread